Savage-Central is NOT for Sale

Important site related news will be posted here. We ask that all members of the Savage-Central.com Community read and follow The Terms of Use.

Moderator: Moderators

SV250
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Savage-Central is NOT for Sale

Post by SV250 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:36 pm

You can spread the word, SC is not and will not be for sale. I have no problem with that being repeated, quoted, etc. I don't know how the rumor started since the subject was not something I ever discussed with anyone except John Helton over at *another site* and the conversation went a bit like this:

John: "Would you consider selling SC?" Shawn: "No." John: "Fair enough."

That was when we agreed to exchange banners though which may be why people started saying one site may be buying out the other. Either way, I don't think there should be any problems caused by putting an end to the rumor once and for all so please feel free to tell anyone you wish. I hope this put the fears that SC will be sold to rest and squash the dreams and aspirations of those who were hoping it would be.

I have no idea who started the rumors other than my speculation above that they started when the banner exchange between SC and *another site* occurred.

The future of SC? I don't know really. As far as I'm concerned I'll continue to maintain the physical well being of the site and add things here and there as time permits. All I can hope for is continued success for the site and business as usual.

Anything I've said I don't mind it being repeated. Let me know if you have any other questions. I hope this helps.

Thanks.
Shawn
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/sv250/383%20Jeep/SV-SIG04-02.png[/img]
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v376/sv250/?special_track=nav_tab_album

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links