Tapatalk

Help us help you! Post your comments and/or suggestions for Savage-Central.

Moderator: Moderators

iwaslikedayum
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Tapatalk

Post by iwaslikedayum » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Just in case you don't already know, I'll explain.

Tapatalk is a forum interface app for smartphone users.

I belong to a Houston based RC forum that I very rarely visited and have only posted in once due to the confusing page layout.
But...    since I installed Tapatalk it's way easier to use. I even found a friend I used to race with way way back due to the app's simplicity.

Now I'm not saying SC needs help. It doesn't.
I was just surprised to find that SC is not accessible through Tapatalk.
HPI's forum and one other savage site are.

It may not be worth the trouble to register with them. Just thought I'd put it out there.
[img]http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a526/iwaslikedayum/138981911153274_zps27f19f55.jpg[/img]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Squid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Squid » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:01 am

Unfortunately the current software does not support tapatalk. And current software for the site will not allow the import of our old data into it, we would loose all of our old posts and member names. A fix is being sought, but it is taking more time than anyone could foresee.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

SavageBerzerker
Savage Enthusiast
Savage Enthusiast

Post by SavageBerzerker » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Have you checked this out maybe try them Squid

http://www.dudamobile.com/landing/mobil ... 7Aodi28AHA
[i][b][size=117][color=darkblue]Only The Strong Will Survive, The Weak Shall Perish!!![/color][/size][/b][/i]

[i][b][size=117][color=blue]Savage Flux HP Upgrade/Beginners Guide - Work In Process!!![/color][/size][/b][/i]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

SeeGee911
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by SeeGee911 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:16 pm

Any update on this? I often find myself simply avoiding this forum while i'm away from a computer because the site is really cumbersome to use on mobile devices. There have been a couple other forums that did/could not go the tapatalk route, but instead made their site a little more mobile friendly. I personally access my forums using mobile devices while i'm waiting in line, on a coffee break, or something like that. I know it's not an easy task to migrate a huge amount of data from one platform to another, but please DO make this a priority. I'd hate for this forum to start losing its member base because it's interface didnt evolve with the times...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links