How many days would it take to ship to Canada Ontario?

Use this forum to ask questions, post comments, or other Store related topics.

Moderator: Moderators

ATH025
Savage Superstar
Savage Superstar

How many days would it take to ship to Canada Ontario?

Post by ATH025 » Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:47 pm

The question is in the topic. I ordered a bunch of parts from my LHS and I have been waiting 3 WHOLE WEEKS and not even a call from them. They first said it would only take 10 days...jerks... Anyways, I'm going to cancel the order today because 1. they are jerks over the phone, and 2. they're extremely unreliable. I want to know how long does it take to order a couple of parts from the SC store? And how realiable are they (customer service, shipping time, etc.) ?

Parts list:
Body Pin (Medium) - Part # 6122
Bevel Gear P1x13T ? Part # 86031
Receiver/servo storage ? Part # 85061
Servo Linkage Kit Blue ? Part # OFN10724 (or any throttle/brake linkage kits available)
7K Weight Silicone Diff Oil ? Part # OFN10234
5K Weight Silicone Diff Oil ? Part # OFN10233

Oh yeah, and by the way, it was Hobby Hobby that I was trying to order from. Take note of that, whoever lives in Ontario.

Thanks in advance

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Dunken
Savage Superstar
Savage Superstar

Post by Dunken » Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:28 pm

I live in toronto and my lhs does the same thing....but they say they have ordered it and 3 week down the road they say {he havn't put that order in yet!}

Complete Idiots

I have order 3 times for the sc store. I have used airmail {3rd cheapest i think} and it took 6 working days. I have also used EMS Express {lots od $$$$} and took 7 days! but there track on it. lol

Airmaail----around 10$$$
Ems--------around 25 $$$

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

ATH025
Savage Superstar
Savage Superstar

Post by ATH025 » Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:54 pm

Is there any over-night option so it gets here in 1 or 2 days? I am getting VEERRRYY sick of waiting.. :evil:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

oarie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by oarie » Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:40 pm

Unfortunately there is no overnight or 2 day option without talking ridiculous amounts of money. ($200+ for a .5 pound package) Global Express tends to be the most effiecient in terms of cost to speed and after that the Airmail methods are also quite reasonable. Economy Surface is an option I always recommend staying away from as it usually costs around the same as arimail but takes 4-6 weeks on average, sometimes a lot longer. Airmail is 7-10 days and express mail is 3-5 days usually.
O

[url=http://www.savage-central.com/][img]http://www.savage-central.com/banners/468x60banner.gif[/img][/url]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Farwar
Savage Novice
Savage Novice

Post by Farwar » Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:00 pm

I just have a quick question relating to this topic. How much would shipping be to Ontario in Canadian $$? I'm looking to order some things and was wondering.Thanks and great store!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

oarie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by oarie » Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:11 pm

I haven't checked todays exchange rate but in US $ shipping is usually around $10 for a 9x5x3 inch box weighing up to 1lb. Final pricing depends on weight and size but more accurate costs are calculated at checkout time. You can put the items you're interested in into your cart and then go to the checkout. You will be shown all of the available shipping methods and their respective prices. 8)
O

[url=http://www.savage-central.com/][img]http://www.savage-central.com/banners/468x60banner.gif[/img][/url]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Smiley10070
Savage Enthusiast
Savage Enthusiast

Post by Smiley10070 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:42 pm

any ideas for regular ups, canada standard? sarnia ontario here, across from port huron mich
Live and let Die
If you can't Bash it, set it on fire
If you can't set it on fire, blow it up!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Smiley10070
Savage Enthusiast
Savage Enthusiast

Post by Smiley10070 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:18 pm

wow, speedy service, even to canada, i will be getting my stuff tomorrow, should have got it today, ups couldnt find my apt. but i guess i will have to find omewhere in canada to order from in the future though.. this has nothing to do with savage central store, but customs omg! for 168 bux i got nailed another 60 for gst/pst, and brokerage fees 8O i cant afford to be doing that. i also appreciate being able to modify my order the day it went out, cause i called early enough but. sorry and thank you
Live and let Die
If you can't Bash it, set it on fire
If you can't set it on fire, blow it up!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links