Possible Problem with SC Store and/or Hobby Fever

Use this forum to ask questions, post comments, or other Store related topics.

Moderator: Moderators

cmt56ss
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Possible Problem with SC Store and/or Hobby Fever

Post by cmt56ss » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:52 pm

Squid, or any other moderator with appropriate knowledge please let me know how this situation sounds.

I placed an order on Sunday from the SC Store (order # 109890220), in the amount of $42.52. I entered my credit card info, and the transaction is listed as pending on the site where I can check my account activity, but it is listed as "Hobby Fever Online" --- I thought the SC Store and Hobby Fever were one-in-the-same, until I read a previous post where Squid corrected someone saying they are not, at least that's how I took it.

There is also another transaction listed as pending in the amount of $43.71, also from "Hobby Fever Online." The difference between the two amount is $1.19, the amount of the Orion .26 2mm Head Gasket I ordered, which I am assuming is coming from Hobby Fever, as it is not listed on my SC Store account page......this is kinda confusing I know, but I don't want 2 charges to go through on my card.

My question is, who should I contact if both of these charges are put through on my card? The SC Store, or Hobby Fever.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

tbill
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by tbill » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:44 pm

last i knew, they are one in the same, although the parts listings may come up different. obviously the S-C store is catering to the savage enthusiast [us here], but Hobby Fever is the actual store [as in real place/hobby shop] with another whole web-site catering to many r/c's. may just be a billing error, or a parts 'cross over' type thing.

give them a call and explain your question, i'm sure they'll strighten it all out.
savage #1 lrp z28, savage #2 mach .26, savage #3 wasp .26, savage #4 mach .26, savage X, Hellfire, GS storm,
2 nitro M/T's with a few mods, mini-T, 'magic wheels' Snap-On truck, xmod evo [firebird], LST2

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links