MOVIE CLIPS NEEDED SAVAGE FOOTAGE NEEDED!!!!

Use this forum for any non-R/C related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

dragonbat13
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

MOVIE CLIPS NEEDED SAVAGE FOOTAGE NEEDED!!!!

Post by dragonbat13 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:49 am

Ok here is the deal,  I built a new hot rod computer this month to replace my old one.  One of the things I want to get good at is movie editing.  And I need some practice.  So I need some video of something that is easy to get good footage of that I know people would want to see.

So if its ok with the mods and the members, I would like to compile a few video clips together to make a single movie.  I wouldnt do anymore than repost whats already on youtube and then post the final product into the movie sections.  

I am hoping that I can download the movie file from youtube, turn it into clips, and use that for the video.  

So if its possible to do that, can somebody please reply to this thread ASAP to let everybody know that its possible?

Then all that would have to be done is if you want your video clip from youtube to be CONSIDERED for the final product just copy and paste the clip onto this thread.  I could follow the thread, download, and use the footage if it works out.

I would like to get every single members video into one five minute movie, but of course thats not possible.  Some videos are well known on here and will get included, and some will be just if I think they are good enough.  If I get into a situtation where I have a couple of good ones and cant get both in I will throw a poll.

I hope this turns out to be a good project, and if anybody has any input I would love to hear it.

(There will only be some form of heavy metal music behind the video, and the music will not drown out the sounds of the nitro engines.  I will have to figure out how to adjust the sound for electric driven trucks, so you can hear that mayhem also.  I have had a desire to do a video with savages with Anthrax's "Caught in a Mosh" for awhile now, and that is what I am leaning towards.
Mark

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bifftit
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by bifftit » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:00 am

sounds like a way cool project.  wish i made videos
2007 HD Ultraclassic +trailor...2000 UMC groundpounder 113ci...2008 HD 1200C (wifeys ride)

SavageXL-Novarossi 28 or Lrp32
SavageX-Picco 28 or OS 30VG...
Flux HP-tekin T8/RX8
Oh, and Orange Crush!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

donyms
Savage Superstar
Savage Superstar

Post by donyms » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Well, i know this post is 6 months old but if you still want to do this I will help where I can. I have some raw footage you can have and a video on youtube My Savage video I know you can't use this video because it already has music so if you see something your interested in i will upload the clip or clips you want to use. This is a cool project I think.

I would like to hear about your new computer as well, i just built me a new hot rod computer in March. Let's get it!  8)
[img]http://www.sleepyape.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/SC-Signature.png[/img]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links