Massachusetts/Southern New Hampshire

Searching for a track, bashing spot or just someone to ride with? Post your location here and see what's nearby.

Moderator: Moderators

Sgt
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by Sgt » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:14 pm

MaxximumRevo wrote:SGT,
Sorry for mis quoting you I was alittle tired worked late night (I heard brush to be exact...I just coughed it up to tree). But my post was not to stir the pot, I think it was pretty accurate to what you said, I was a little intimidated since it seem like you were focusing your anger towards me and like it was my fault, but thats besides the point.

In 2000-2002 I ran my truck (nitro power) there often, and I did not dig ruts, well I did not do doughnuts either, I ran and jumped my truck, I would gladly offer to help since I have access to skid steers and other heavy machinary you use to fix the track, and if helping keeping the track smooth is what you want I would gladly help if it ment I can use my RC truck there.

Plus the point I was getting at was if the track is packed down then an RC truck wont do anymore damage then a B<X bike unless it was held inplace. these things are not heavy enough to dig into packed dirt.....I do not know how packed the dirt is since you stopped me before I could look at the track.

SGT I am not trying to be an *censored*, I totally know where your coming from if your the only one doing the work I would be extremely annoyed to, but instead of telling me you will arrest people for vandalism offer other solutions.

Like if the RC community would help with the track they can use it. or have a bunker of grooming tools that a select people have keys to so they can smooth it out.

I personally think this can be resolved with little to no aggresion. I think that if you set aside time that the RC crowd can use it then it would be great....we know that BMX bike come first and since that gate is locked most the time (unless that has changed) we can just go there any odd time. But I personally think that there is enough land there that a RC track could be made Dunno the channels to go through for that but I do think its unfair to blame all this damage on the RC community, I have not seen the damage so I can't comment, but its hard enogh to get these truck to leave 2 1/2 inch trench on loose dirt, so I personally thing there is something else going on.....I have tested this theory since my back yard is all loose dirt right now. I know they would leave lines but a small trench is hard to understand....that is just my experience.

I do not want this to be a flame but I don't want the RC community to get false blames and a bad name for something that they did not do....you as a police officer should know this.

so do the RC community in the mass/NH area want to get there own track or what?

This is why I asked Steve (Sorry, don't know is screen name) to get the group organized to create some accountibility and schedules. After this weekend I'll entertain a discussion on this. I have no issue with organized and responsible use. What I do have an issue with is idiots like crazysavage28 who don't have the maturity to understand that intelligence and cooperation are the keys to a peaceful coexistance. Respect and courtesy go much further than ignorance and rancor.

My interest is to control the damage being done, not to ban responsible people who have the desire to help out.

There should be no doubt about the damage that was done a couple weeks ago. Someone either held their machine physically or with some types of brakes and spun their tires in one spot, creating two perfectly shaped holes in at least four spots around the track. That was the straw, enough was enough. You guys get something going and police yourselves and everyone will be happy. :wink:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

crazysavage28
Savage Superstar
Savage Superstar

Post by crazysavage28 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:31 am

Ok im gonna pretend that i didn't see that little "idiot" comment and move on. Personally i have never been to the track but i would love to. I would love to get together with a bunch of RC's and have some fun. I know I made myself sound like and *censored* hole but i never said i wouldn't help rapair the track afterwards. I would love to help take care of the track and so would my son (he loves the rc world too ya know) and he would love the see the truck at a track istead of just the back yard. So, no hard feelings and I hope we can work something out to make this happen. :wink:
Savage .25 RTR with O.S. Max-30VG
1/2" offset maximizer beadlocks with dirtbonz
18/49 cb/spur combo
"No honey, that's always been on my savvy"
RS4 3 evo, THS pipe, with stage D wheels and tires FUN FUN FUN

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

MaxximumRevo
Savage Novice
Savage Novice

Post by MaxximumRevo » Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:58 am

I guess I will try an organize something....anyone willing to help with the BMX Track in billerica to use as an RC playground your more then welcome to e-mail me then I will contact Greg with how many people and organize it.
thanks
Don

e-mail DPSElias@comcast.net
Stock Revo
RB TM323 Revo with Spektrum DX3

Savage 4.6 SS Built and thirst

All truck are 30% hungry

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

crazysavage28
Savage Superstar
Savage Superstar

Post by crazysavage28 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:10 pm

Im down! Lets go for it. I would love to see my truck on a track. Whatever it takes, ill help! Count me IN!!!
Savage .25 RTR with O.S. Max-30VG
1/2" offset maximizer beadlocks with dirtbonz
18/49 cb/spur combo
"No honey, that's always been on my savvy"
RS4 3 evo, THS pipe, with stage D wheels and tires FUN FUN FUN

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Sgt
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by Sgt » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:07 pm

No takers I guess? :cry:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

sand
Savage Superstar
Savage Superstar

Post by sand » Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:18 pm

Sgt I apologize but I have been away for a while I will get together with some of the guy's and see what we can offer perhaps we can put something together for the spring as we are getting snow ere today.

Again Thanks for the consideration you have put forward.

To everyone else This is not the man to be making issues with he is willing to work with us if we are not ignorant of his rules it is up to him to let us use his track it is not our right to use it.

Crazysavage28 I don't know you from Adam and I am glad of it. Be sure if we get a date set and you wish to attend your comments will be remembered and you will be pointed out.

Again thanks for your consideration SGT I will be in touch.

Steve
Too much is never enough
Savage Picco .26 nova pro head
NTC3 OS .18 CV-RX 2 speed
RC10GT OS .15 CV-RX(S)
RC10L

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Sgt
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by Sgt » Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:41 pm

Sounds good.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

64Wildcat
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by 64Wildcat » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:36 pm

I'm pretty new to nitro,but count me in in the spring to help out!

Denis

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

cavv123
Savage Enthusiast
Savage Enthusiast

Post by cavv123 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:34 pm

Hi Everyone.
I just got a Savage 25LE during thanksgiving. I'm new to nitro but I already did all the break in needed. now I'm messing with the fast speed needle. Things are going well.
I'm wondering if there are any tracks or bashing areas near the Waltham area.
I know of a track at RPM Hobbies in the Holbrook/Abington Line but I was looking for something closer.

BTW is there anyone out there from the Waltham area?

Cavv123

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

SavageRCyer
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by SavageRCyer » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:11 am

Looking to revive this thread and join in the fun with some locals. Looks like it has been a couple months since anyone has written here. Anything work out with that bellerica bmx track? Im willing to help build and maintain a track.

Im from Southeast, Ma. Do have a spot where a younger cousin and friends strated building there own BMX track, until he took a bad spill, and they all gave it up. But I could talk to him, maybe arrange something to build an R/C track over there.. Right now there are about 4-5 jumps, some with landings, some up to 4-5 feet high.

Right now trying to think of some good bashing spots from my younger years with dirtbikes, besides the 3 acre field by my cousins..

Anyone been going to any local tracks, that i cant find?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

03zincyellowcobra
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by 03zincyellowcobra » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:57 pm

I live in northern MA and me and a couple friends go bashing about every weekend......usually local places.........anywhere we can find........we have built some sick jumps out of plywood that are mobile.......always looking for guys to bash with!!!!!!!!!!!
Savage SS 4.6 very modded
LST 2 shocks
STS .28
Werks clutch

Savage TT 1" ext lcg w/cage
Ported and polished 4.6 with 9mm carb
3 speed
Nova diff cups, shoes
Alum diff cases

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/1ZINCANDBLOWN23/cbra.jpg

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

jmlampert23
Savage Enthusiast
Savage Enthusiast

Post by jmlampert23 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:50 am

i am in beverly there is a dump that i ride my snowmobile at in the winter and i am going to see what it is like for the rc trucks as soon as i finish building my 4.6. if you want to join me pm me and let me know

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

03zincyellowcobra
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by 03zincyellowcobra » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:30 am

I own an underground lawn sprinkler company.....i do all the work for the city of beverly.......i'm there alot.......we may have to meet up sometime
LST 2 shocks
STS .28
Werks clutch

3 speed
Nova diff cups, shoes
Alum diff cases

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

jmlampert23
Savage Enthusiast
Savage Enthusiast

Post by jmlampert23 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:34 pm

03zincyellowcobra wrote:I own an underground lawn sprinkler company.....i do all the work for the city of beverly.......i'm there alot.......we may have to meet up sometime

do you know Todds Sporting Goods?

that is my father this is jamie, we just might have to meet up and run the trucks

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

cavv123
Savage Enthusiast
Savage Enthusiast

Post by cavv123 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:02 am

jmlampert23 wrote:i am in beverly there is a dump that i ride my snowmobile at in the winter and i am going to see what it is like for the rc trucks as soon as i finish building my 4.6. if you want to join me pm me and let me know

I'm in Waltham, Beverly is not that far. If you guys are getting together and looking for another basher, let me know, I'll come up to meet you. send me a PM or just post it here.

BTW where in Beverly is this place located?

cavv123
Savage LE. very stock

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

03zincyellowcobra
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by 03zincyellowcobra » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:25 pm

ya waltham isn't far at all......we should all get together sometime
LST 2 shocks
STS .28
Werks clutch

3 speed
Nova diff cups, shoes
Alum diff cases

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

jmlampert23
Savage Enthusiast
Savage Enthusiast

Post by jmlampert23 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:58 pm

the dump i go to is behind a friends house. it is basically right off the hightway. i will go up there and see what it looks like. usually it is pretty good. but it is backed up by the highway right where the burger king is off of 128 in beverly
SAVAGE SS 4.6

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

03zincyellowcobra
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by 03zincyellowcobra » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:01 pm

i know where that is
LST 2 shocks
STS .28
Werks clutch

3 speed
Nova diff cups, shoes
Alum diff cases

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

cavv123
Savage Enthusiast
Savage Enthusiast

Post by cavv123 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:53 pm

jmlampert23 wrote:the dump i go to is behind a friends house. it is basically right off the hightway. i will go up there and see what it looks like. usually it is pretty good. but it is backed up by the highway right where the burger king is off of 128 in beverly

Let us know how the dump looks. The weather is getting better and my savvy wants to go bashing.
Savage LE. very stock

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

03zincyellowcobra
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by 03zincyellowcobra » Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:04 am

ya let me know also.......i have a few friends with trucks