Alberta Bashers

Searching for a track, bashing spot or just someone to ride with? Post your location here and see what's nearby.

Moderator: Moderators

nathanraina
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Alberta Bashers

Post by nathanraina » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 pm

i know there's a few of us here already  8) , and i  am sick of bashing alone with spring a few months away wondering who all wants to get together and bash and open this to everyone from Alberta to chat and get together with each other so we don't have to bash alone.

anyways I am from Bowden which is about 25mins south of red deer  and 5 mins north of Olds i mostly just bash at the school field here in Bowden i have my own wood jumps i build last summer .. Olds just built a new concrete skate park last summer that looks cool i plan on trying it out this summer and i know red deer has one downtown to that could be fun.

Nate  :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

cantkillthesavage
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by cantkillthesavage » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:43 pm

I used to live in Innisfail, they have a pretty cool bmx track there. I know alot of guys used to bash out at 3 mile bend in Red Deer. Good ol Bowden, is the Reddi Mart still there?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Felix
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by Felix » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Lloydminster here! kinda far away from you guys but if enough guys were in on it id come out for a good old savage bashing  :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

nathanraina
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by nathanraina » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:31 pm

hey guys!

@cantkillthesavage where you living now? wheres the bmx track in Innisfail at? i never even heard of it.. i tryed to go to the track at 3mile bend last summer but its poorly organized and as i work in the oilfield  there was no way i was paying a membership to use it ones a month at best .  ya the Reddi Mart is still standing its all we have still lol not much here.

@ felix i know dodge & purenitro are down for a big bash this summer and i am sure we can get more too if we can find something central to everyone would be best i don't mind driving a bit to bash together the hardest part will be finding an location to bash if someone had some land we could use would be awesome.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

cantkillthesavage
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by cantkillthesavage » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:41 pm

I live all the way on the other side of the country now. Im in Nova Scotia. I still have alot of friends in central alberta. I was planning on coming out this summer for a visit. If I come out im definitely bringing a few of my trucks with me. I didnt know they charged a membership fee, thats ridiculous. In Innisfail if you drive down past the arena around the long bend and take the first right you will see the bmx track, theres a small skate park too. Just outside sprucview there is a big gravel pit as well that I used to go to. Thats it, the more I keep talking about these bash spots the more I wanna be there, im coming out this summer for sure.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

nathanraina
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by nathanraina » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:21 am

ya if you come down let me know i work away for 3-5 weeks then im home for a week so if you give me a heads up i can plan it out... i think i know the area your talking about ill take a drive down there when i am back home. They just did a whole bunch of work over there they put a new ring road that goes from the south overpass all the way to the golf course.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

dodgedude
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by dodgedude » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:27 am

Im down for a bash. Live up in good old Grande Prairie.
Only a few minutes to Nathan and Robin via Concord airlines  :lol:

I have a decent days off schedual, I have most of them used up with planning for a wedding in august but hey, man's gotta camp right? lol. Im down for getting a good bash weekend together. I just have to get another tent as my trucks aint sleepin outside know what I'm sayin  :wink:

There are a lot and I mean a lot of good bash spots up here, but its not exactly central to everybody, and I wouldnt mind an excuse to get out of here for a weekend  :D
[img]http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af324/Dodgedude780/avatar-1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.savage-central.com/Evo-Forums_-_file_-_viewtopic_-_t_-_93901_-_start_-_0.html]Big Blue[/url]......Soon.....

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

nathanraina
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by nathanraina » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:49 am

glad to see you made it dodge ... haha i have a 24' camper trailer with bunk beds in the back one for my lil girl and one for savage parking  :lol: camping is a blast!  8)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

dodgedude
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by dodgedude » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:48 am

I cant believe I was the 5th post! lol. Well I hope that savage gets the top bunk! :twisted:
cantkillthesavage you better get back over to this side of the country for a session :P
Felix I'll pick you up on my way down, only a slight detour :D

Oh man it would be wicked. (T-Maxx's and Revo's allowed as Obsticals Only!) :lol:
[url=http://www.savage-central.com/Evo-Forums_-_file_-_viewtopic_-_t_-_93901_-_start_-_0.html]Big Blue[/url]......Soon.....

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

xxCARLSONxx
Savage Novice
Savage Novice

Post by xxCARLSONxx » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:49 am

Too bad I didn't live in Calgary, I'm stuck down here in friggin windy Lethbridge.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

nathanraina
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by nathanraina » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 pm

@ dodge better late then never right? yes tr****s can come but spare parts are recommended  :lol:

@ carlson if we can get a few southern Alberta guys together i would drive to calgary i am only 45mins north of calgary so you never know there might be a few guys here.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Purenitro
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by Purenitro » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Count me in, with a little effort I'm sure I could get access to the pits in my vids for all of us if that's what you guys want. This could be a kickarse get together!
Click for Performance Tuning Guide
[url=http://www.extremercmods.com/?page=tuning][img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l291/purenitro/National.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/purenitro?feature=mhsn][b][size=150]Videos[/size][/b][/url]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Cadimman
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by Cadimman » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 pm

I'm in Edmonton. I'd be down if I could fit it in. I do alot of camping with the family and racing at the local track. I'll keep my eyes open for your plans and see if I can attend!
Thanks to all the GOOD people on this site!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

nathanraina
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by nathanraina » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:57 pm

@ purenitro that would be awesome where going to be getting together this summer for sure.  i showed my wife the kits you got for your girls she just laughed at me, my lil girls only 3months old and i am already planing on getting her a kit.  :lol:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

nathanraina
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by nathanraina » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Cadimman welcome bud you and felix are pretty close to. maybe you could carpool down this summer.  :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

xxCARLSONxx
Savage Novice
Savage Novice

Post by xxCARLSONxx » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:45 am

Well keep me updated. I have a buddy who owes me a weekend stay at his place in Red Deer (bastard missed my bday) but if I can convince him to attempt to bash with his *cough* traxxas *cough* I'd be able to do stuff closer to you guys.

Btw, if you ever get a chance, come to the street machine weekend we have in lethbridge every summer, we try and get our Nitros out to do a bash session, and we do a 100 yard dash with em.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

nathanraina
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by nathanraina » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:40 am

hey carlson stay tuned to this thread any plans will go throw here  that way to  get everyone involved that can be. its going to be a good summer.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

dodgedude
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by dodgedude » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Now I've got a deadline to get my truck finished :D

We should figure out which town / city is most centralized for everyone then find a good spot their. Sylvan would be wicked...I'm jsut sayin. Beautiful country down there. And Pure acess to those pits would be sick! I count six guys so far. CKTS 7 if you manage to make it over  8)

This is one thing I wont miss! I'm In! I'll swing it one way or another :twisted: Just cant be Auguest. (I wonder how the missus would react, Hey Hunny [loving eyes] Could we honeymood in Sylvan AB?)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

nathanraina
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by nathanraina » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:12 pm

haha ya i thinking sylvan is the best bet for a central location with land we can use, if pure can get the pit opened up for use, i think the hardest part will be setting a day. i know ill be trying to hook up with guys when ever im home from work but one big day or even a two day bash would just be awesome.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

dodgedude
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by dodgedude » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:26 am

Ok, So these are the days I guarinteed have off and available for a bash fest. My Days off schedual (mom said never post personall info online  :roll: )
June 28th - july 2nd
july 18th - july 22nd
Aug 27th - Aug 31st

But any other weekend I could prob take holidays. Lets see if we can get a date and start planning early  :D I already bought steak's and Beer! lol j/k (I will tho :D )

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links