Decals

Tips or questions about painting should be discussed here.

Moderator: Moderators

SavageBerzerker
Savage Enthusiast
Savage Enthusiast

Decals

Post by SavageBerzerker » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:59 am

Okay first and foremost so I decided to get my lady a Silhouette Cameo for those who do not know what this is, it is a craft cutter and it does amazing things. At first I was ehhh... I don't need to spend my money on that. She was like we could make our wedding stuff on that. I still was not sold till I started to do some research and found out that it could do vinyl stickers. That is when I was sold I was like..hmmm... (LIGHT BULB) CUSTOM DECALS!!! YES!!!. So I decided to buy one for her haha. I am still waiting for it to get here but once it does I will be cutting out a decal of what is on my real truck and copy it and put it on my new rc body I have that is the same of my truck. So Here is a video of the Silhouette Cameo.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E16jPYtF ... ub8V5dRjWa[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diKIVlSF ... _vAcAGMvBw[/youtube][/quote]
Last edited by SavageBerzerker on Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][size=117][color=darkblue]Only The Strong Will Survive, The Weak Shall Perish!!![/color][/size][/b][/i]

[i][b][size=117][color=blue]Savage Flux HP Upgrade/Beginners Guide - Work In Process!!![/color][/size][/b][/i]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

SavageBerzerker
Savage Enthusiast
Savage Enthusiast

Post by SavageBerzerker » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:38 pm

.wr
[i][b][size=117][color=darkblue]Only The Strong Will Survive, The Weak Shall Perish!!![/color][/size][/b][/i]

[i][b][size=117][color=blue]Savage Flux HP Upgrade/Beginners Guide - Work In Process!!![/color][/size][/b][/i]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

badboy
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by badboy » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:12 pm

Wow. The possibilities are endless with that. Looking forward to seeing some pictures after you paint with those decals.
BADBOY- Savage X: Picco .28,

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links