Southwest Florida & Savage Flux XL

New members can take a few moments introduce yourself to the rest of the community here.

Moderator: Moderators

JUSTINJAMES
Savage Enthusiast
Savage Enthusiast

Southwest Florida & Savage Flux XL

Post by JUSTINJAMES » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:48 am

Hello everyone My name is Justin I'm 28 I've been into rc since I was about 5 or 6 years old when I got My first hobby grade RC it was a lunchbox yellow lmao I'll never forget it. I loved that truck makes Me want to get 1 just to have ya know. And I'll always remember My brother had a RC10L I think that's what they where called and he had a clod buster. So when I got about 10yrs old I got My first Clod which I still have today with a clodzilla 2 kit on it ,the truck is about 18yrs old. Right now My brother and Myself are making it a sick rock crawler should be interesting. So now I had to have a savage My brother got 1 about 6 months ago and I fell in love with the truck. So I went and got a rolling chassis and started from scratch doing as many upgrades as I can without making my woman yell at me. I've been here on the forum for about a week now. I have two thread's posted in hop ups just trying to get some pointers. And I just saw this part so I figured I should probably introduce myself. This site and the people are great. I have learned so much in the Last week. We'll anyways thanks everyone if you get a chance to check out My topics in hop ups and have ANY ANY AT ALL suggestions please let me know open to Whatever. You

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

SV250
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by SV250 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:00 am

Welcome to the site enjoy.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/sv250/383%20Jeep/SV-SIG04-02.png[/img]
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v376/sv250/?special_track=nav_tab_album

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

badboy
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by badboy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:06 pm

Welcome to savage central
BADBOY- Savage X: Picco .28,