Conversion Snow and Sand kit from Integy

This forum is dedicated to discussion regarding the HPI Savage Flux HP Brushless Electric Vehicle.

Moderator: Moderators

Sekin
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Conversion Snow and Sand kit from Integy

Post by Sekin » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:23 pm

I have been looking and looking but have not found if these will actually fit on the Savage Flux HP nor have I seen any picts of a Savage Flux with these treads.  I have emailed INTEGY but still no response from them.  I am interested in getting the Snowmobile and Sandmobile Conversion kit from Integy but (Part number T6709 blue).......  I don't actually see that this part is officially compatiable it states that it is Compatiable with the Savage XL Flux and the 4.6.  I know the 4.6 and the HP have some parts that can be uses on both but I don't want to fork out 400$ for front and reat to find out they don't work.    If they do fit I understand that you have to also buy the T6708.  Thanks for any info!

http://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_pr ... p_catid=59  part link

Take Care everyone!

Sekin

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

SimonJ
Savage Novice
Savage Novice

Post by SimonJ » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:21 pm

You would also need a very serious steering servo!
Looks like they would be a bit of fun though. More so for snow though i think i have never seen a wheeled savage struggle with sand before.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bifftit
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by bifftit » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:06 am

i know nothing about these track sets, my speculation comes from studying the picture and my knowledge of the1/8 savage truck lineup!
they make ski kits too . you are probably going to have to use XL/flux driveline for those as they look like they need the extended axles in order to attach to the truck, so they wouldnt fit flux or X directly without buying added parts. although the added parts cost would be cheaper for the flux than the X as you would only have to buy the extended axles for flux.

eh, i was looking at those hubs as a solution/replacement for the" order pending" T6979orange rear hubs.they are the same, just the track one has a mounting hole on the side for the tracks. anyway, integy does not talk the english language very well. they should have: savage X, flux,and XL rather than savage flux xl and 4.6! its just a point of proper abreviation. the only differences
2007 HD Ultraclassic +trailor...2000 UMC groundpounder 113ci...2008 HD 1200C (wifeys ride)

SavageXL-Novarossi 28 or Lrp32
SavageX-Picco 28 or OS 30VG...
Flux HP-tekin T8/RX8
Oh, and Orange Crush!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Sekin
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by Sekin » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:03 pm

ok I will do some more research and see what I come up with.  I can't believe no one has tried to mount these on a flux HP that I can tell.  Thanks for the replies and if anyone else has any ideas let em roll...  Integy still no response go figure, been 5 days since I submitted a ticket.
Breaking it is only means you had a good day!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

BlackyJ
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by BlackyJ » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:12 pm

I just installed integy tracks on all four corners of my savage x 4.6, i ordered the extra part that is specified by integy. What i found out when i installed them is that they fit propely on the rear with the extra piece, but on the front the extra piece DOES NOT WORK! Instead, on the front i just left out the spring and it worked. All in All, they are a quality product, they weigh a fair bit so they slowed the unit down but chews through snow really well. Good Luck! and you might want to order lower gearing wheny you order the tracks. :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

xtremesavage
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by xtremesavage » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:47 am

They look cool,,
but I would never pay that much just for cool factor.

do they even sell parts? or do you buy another set when one breaks?
Something is going to break.

Ive bought alot of things that looked cool,,and ended up in my old parts bin.

They might be great,,Ive never used them though.
[img]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n403/xtremesavage/newsig.png[/img]
Share knowlegde,,,Dont brag!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links