Continuous flashing lights and beeping.

This forum is dedicated to discussion regarding the HPI Savage XS Flux Brushless Electric Vehicle.
Lewydfly
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Continuous flashing lights and beeping.

Post by Lewydfly » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:02 am

Ok, after a 3S pack at the skate park and finishing off with a 2S she come to a stop. All lights are flashing (red i think im colour blind)continuously and beeping with the fan on but I have no transmitter control. I've plugged a second esc in to eliminate that but it's still the same. I've unplugged everything and tried setting it up again but it continues to beep and flash. I've also tried another battery. It really only leaves the motor or receiver???

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

s2022
Savage Superstar
Savage Superstar

Post by s2022 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:47 pm

If you are sure the other esc is working, then I would assume the receiver. I don't suppose the motor would do that, in fact ( but not 100% sure, hope somebody confirms this) you can setup the receiver and esc without the motor connected.

check Castle led meaning

by the way, was rereading the led flashing meanings, as you described that all leds are flashing, see the below extract from the list:

"Flashing all colors = speed control is not receiving a valid signal from the receiver, usually indicates the receiver wire is plugged in backwards into the receiver; possible problem with controller or with throttle channel on receiver."

check the wiring or mybe plugged backwards
[color=blue]Regards
RCS2022[/color]
[color=blue][i][url=http://www.savage-central.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=93732]Savage Flux XL; Mamba XL2; 1717; Custom CD; Mech Brakes[/url][/i][/color]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Lewydfly
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by Lewydfly » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:19 pm

Yep your right :) the receiver decided its had enough. Time for an upgrade I think. Cheers for the help

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links