Dog Tripping

A forum for nothing to do with anything to do with anything in particular. NO SPAM, ALL SPAM WILL BE REMOVED.
Dcdanger
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Dog Tripping

Post by Dcdanger » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:55 pm

My dog goes absolutely berserk when I have him out while running my trucks. He likes the 1/16 scales as they are easy for him to grab by the bumper and carry around. He shakes them and brings them to me like hes got a kill or something. I dont run my savage around him as I'm afraid he might get hit and get hurt but he gets his excercise with the others. Just too funny to watch how aggresive he gets with them as he is normally a very laid back chill type of dog.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

iwaslikedayum
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by iwaslikedayum » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:21 am

I miss that.

I'm living in an apartment for the time being, so no dog right now. I had a Blue Heeler (cow dog) that I gave to a friend when we sold our home. True to her nature, anything that ran got caught.

I hope when construction on our home is complete, I can get one of her pups. She was a true athlete and a genius to boot. She knew every move I was going to make long before I made it.
[img]http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a526/iwaslikedayum/138981911153274_zps27f19f55.jpg[/img]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

MShark
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by MShark » Sat May 17, 2014 1:59 am

I currently have a pup that's half dalmatian and half blue heeler. Hopefully he'll like running after my savage. That would be fun!
Looking for well modded truggy/buggy, PM me! Also maybe Savage X/XL

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Nitrojedi
Savage Extraordinaire
Savage Extraordinaire

Post by Nitrojedi » Sat May 17, 2014 6:50 am

I take my dog out all the time with my 1/8th truggy...... He absolutely loves chasing it....... Had a few spills and crashes, but I am very careful.....I doubt I would trust a Savage for doing this as it may be too hard to control in tight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfpEnF2 ... fpEnF2nrnk[/youtube]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links