GS storm CL-1

A forum for nothing to do with anything to do with anything in particular. NO SPAM, ALL SPAM WILL BE REMOVED.
Predator46
Savage Novice
Savage Novice

GS storm CL-1

Post by Predator46 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Hi guys I need help got a gs storm for 80 bucks the guy said the motor was shot but I got it to start yesterday, think the needle settings was out, and needed some cleaning. Anyway the question I have is, I can't find any parts for it where I live, talked to a hobby shop and the guy said that they moved out of the country,  the problem that I have is the car is missing the front and rear propshafts, I spoke to a guy he said that other buggy's propshafts will fit  on the GS CL-1 can someone maybe point me in the right direction please. see attached photos of the buggy

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

SV250
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by SV250 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:11 pm

I e had to do ghis know nd of thing in the past. Look in the manual. It will usually give you the length. Then search c d on towers web site. Scroll through all of them. They usually list the length in the desc. Uou may have to try a few.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/sv250/383%20Jeep/SV-SIG04-02.png[/img]
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v376/sv250/?special_track=nav_tab_album

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Predator46
Savage Novice
Savage Novice

Post by Predator46 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:47 am

thanks sv 250 will have a look their, someone told me that the gs storm is the same buggy as the thunder tiger eb4 and uses the same parts so im busy searching if its the EB4 S2 or the EB4 S3's parts that will work.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links