Answers to all of your Frequently Asked Questions can be found here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
1. Remove hose "B" from nipple "B" and set aside.
2. Pull hose "A" from nipple "A" and place onto nipple "B".
3. Fill the main tank with fuel.
4. Pull pressure hose from exhaust pipe end leaving the other end attached to the fuel tank cap.
5. Tilt truck so that nippe "A" is pointed upward at a 45 degree angle.
6. Blow into the pressure hose. You will see the header tank filling up quickly. Be careful, when the tank is full, fuel will squirt out the top! When the header tanks is full, tilt the truck so that both nipples are pointed straight up and place the hoses back to their origional positions.
7. Top off the main tank.
8. Go have some fun!
Last edited by sfgascott on Sun Feb 15, 2004 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[color=indigo][size=150]Bashing in Tuttle, Oklahoma[/size][/color]
|Hide post links|
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests