Help mid tank project ! Been out of the game too long!

Not your average Savage Hop ups. These are highly modified, with some home-made parts.

Moderator: Moderators

dizzy_des
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Help mid tank project ! Been out of the game too long!

Post by dizzy_des » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Starting a mid tank from scratch. I'm dumb but I'm going to build it. I was going to turn a old .21 savy for parts but decided not too. I have too much love for the old truck, not to mention $! So here's what I got and I need help, this will be a ground up build, no roller to part up. I need ideas for tank, radio box and battery box if  I can't do one piece . Again I've takin a two year break. I know a lot of you didn't take a break, looking for the best of the new ideas. You know what works part #s. Here's what I got: lrp .32 pull start I want to roto, a spare 3 speed tranny, 4 lst 2 shocks no oil still in bag,flm parts: xl ext arm kit, ext low tvps,2 shock towers,2 lst shock tower conv. Motor plate, servo plate, steering brace, and one set of servo mounts. I know I now need savy xl bulkheads due the arms I will probably go flm for those with the bullet proof diffs.  I really got too much in other mods to do the cen diffs. Unless they are the way Togo.  Man o man I need everything from roll pins to clutch shoe. OVER WHELMED!
03 Savage .21, thats now more X then not, Axial .28 , and several beer cans of aluminum parts.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Bigearl1369
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by Bigearl1369 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:31 am

Here man I hope this helps you out some this is my midtank mod truck
Hobao 250cc fuel tank
Flm savage xl tvps